|Full Name||Robin DeWitt|
|Memorable Quotes||It looks like you really bumped it! It looks like a big bruise, but the good thing is that it's not broken.|
Where did you get it from? I want to get one for my house!
Well, it feels nice. And it's pulling me down, I'm already pretty stuck.
|Series Origin||Blue's Clues|
|Likes||Her best friend|
|Dislikes||Seeing her best friend upset|
|First Appearance in Rocko Squad Prime||Casey's Calamity|
|Voice Actor||Priya Rastogi Fremerman|
Robin DeWitt is a little girl who formerly had no name. She is initially Casey's first best friend, but later becomes a major little girl.
Like in Joe's Clues, Robin wears a pink shirt with a flower design on it. She also wears white sweatpants and sneakers. Her hairstyle is the same style used in the aforementioned episode, so therefore she keeps her normal design from her only appearance in Blue's Clues. At the end of Robin's Spell, she puts on pajamas in the form of a blue shirt, yellow shorts, and white socks.
Robin apparantly has sleeping problems in Rocko Squad Prime, having to take a nap every day (as mentioned in her debut episode).
- In Joe's Clues, Robin had no name. She shares this trait with Autumn and the entirety of the female Tiddlypeeps from The Hoobs.
- Robin's Spell is the first and only episode in which Robin doesn't hear any crying.
- Robin's mother is also mentioned in this episode by Evil Man near the end of the episode.
- Robin, Jaclyn Jacobs, Demi, Delaney, Margeaux, Brooklyn, Nichole, Sadie, Naomi, Skylar, Nessa Baden, Stephany, and Rebecca Gallo are the only live-action female children from a Nick Jr. show other than Team Umizoomi who appear in Rocko Squad Prime.
- Robin, Kioko, Madeline and Kristen are the only best friends who become major little girls in Season 3.
- Out of all these best friends, Robin and Madeline is the only ones who don't originate from Barney & Friends.
- All naptime episodes starting with Robin's first naptime episode do not have an opening sequence. Only the first third of the episode has an opening sequence in this episode onward.